In response to the recent COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak, World Mod Inc wanted to take a moment to fill you in on our plans moving forward. To start, the health and safety of our employees and customers is a matter of the utmost importance.
With that said, we have been following guidelines set by the CDC, hoping to do our part in reducing the spread of the virus. We’ve made adjustments within our corporate offices for employees to work remotely to allow for social distancing.
Our Customer Service team has been set up to best assist customers via phone, email, and chat from their homes. Our manufacturing and warehouse facilities are being regularly sanitized and the health of those employees is being closely monitored. As an e-commerce brand, we are doing our best to continue receiving, processing, and shipping orders to you
As of today, our warehouse is still open.
Due to lighter staffing and the aforementioned adjustments, you may experience delays in receiving your orders. We apologize for any inconvenience these potential delays may cause. We will continue to monitor the situation, as well as continue to follow guidelines from the CDC, and we will reach out should the situation change again.
To help ensure the health and safety of our customers, our team, and the community we’ve introduced Contactless Delivery as our default delivery option. Contactless Delivery means:
- We’ll deliver your item(s) to the front door of your house or apartment (small parcels)
- We’ll knock/buzz, and will greet you at your door while maintaining a six-foot social distance (freight deliveries)
- Your signature won’t be required — our team will simply photograph your order at your doorstep as proof of delivery (all orders)
- Some multi-tenant buildings are restricting access to non-residents. We’re supportive of these measures, and in these cases, our delivery team will deliver to the closest point to your home that they’re safely able to.
- Thank you for trusting World Mod Inc. We wish you health and happiness during this uncertain time.
-The World Mod Team